American Gamefowl

This isn’t sabong we all like gamefowl know what the real ones are capable of but we’d rather not have another thread shut down.
Ohhhh I’m sorry I didn’t know I’m not new but I’m new to this thread and I know most of the sport is taboo like everywhere now my question is what’s saving I mean sorry if that is a newbie question I’ve just never heard of it

Has nothing to do with Cuban or Spanish fowl as I have some Cuban blood and love it.
I’ve never really had tbh most of our birds rely on specific breeders like oh this guy has a good lineage of game birds and they just keep mixing till making something else like if you were to breed a roundhead and a kelps and just randomly breed
But I’ll delete the half

Like a fella once told me and it’s stuck loose lips sink ships. We all love gamefowl and do what we do to keep them going we all know what will happen if one gets loose no matter what the yuppies say as they have no experience ... it’s just their nature and ain’t changing that.

Like a fella once told me and it’s stuck loose lips sink ships. We all love gamefowl and do what we do to keep them going we all know what will happen if one gets loose no matter what the yuppies say their ... it’s just their nature and ain’t changing that.
Exactly it’s their nature I’m a vet assistant student and my teacher he’s vegan he’s pro animal and stuff and even he said a rooster no matter how small how big he is always going to fight that’s his nature it’s like a hen she is always going to lay and go broody even if her eggs aren’t fértil that’s her nature but even though a lot of people are against it I love my birds I love breeding and seeing them grow as far as I’m concerned it ain’t a crime

5D63B20A-793A-4E14-ABF4-6A316786042F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom