American Gamefowl

I looked at them on green fires website they look like all the others I’ve seen like I said Idk much about them other than pics I’ve seen of them and things I’ve read on forums but they look right from all the others. Good luck I’m sure they’ll turn out for you

You ain’t getting your money back in fur anytime soon. The nutbags have all but ruined the fur market. Toss in the China flu and it’s pretty terrible.
Yeah I don’t do it to make any money. I do it for the fun of it once I get burnt out on deer season I start trapping. I’ve made a couple hats and a few other odds and ends out of em. I’m aiming more at catching a bobcat or something of that nature this year but the coons are thick so I’ll take them too lol

Yeah I don’t do it to make any money. I do it for the fun of it once I get burnt out on deer season I start trapping. I’ve made a couple hats and a few other odds and ends out of em. I’m aiming more at catching a bobcat or something of that nature this year but the coons are thick so I’ll take them too lol
I haven’t skinned a raccoon in quite a few years. They just aren’t worth the time. I’ll still skin foxes and mink but quit on beaver too. Same just ain’t worth the time and killing em. I’d rather let em live. The raccoons and possums around the yard still need trapped though so I’ll set a few here and there.

Back
Top Bottom