American Gamefowl

It’s like $10 in Maine. 😳😳 I was like oh just one can and she said that was one. I’ll take the grizzly then. 😂
Good god yeah no way I’m paying that I used to chew Copenhagen snuff for a long time but switched after the price got drove up and seemed like every can I bought especially recently they must be taking a three finger pinch to taste test before they ship it bc it’s half full

Good god yeah no way I’m paying that I used to chew Copenhagen snuff for a long time but switched after the price got drove up and seemed like every can I bought especially recently they must be taking a three finger pinch to taste test before they ship it bc it’s half full
😂I haven’t noticed the tins being light here but I was blown away at that price. Crazy!! They find a way to tax everything beyond belief.

BB988DB2-9C46-4C32-B73C-F0B1E4113A93.jpeg

Seen birds other than that not squat but he did pretty good for a 4year old.
I don’t worry much when I take my son except him having a good time. If it gets real slow I just entertain him as best I can. Kid is up ready to go before me ready to go duck hunting now at 8. Took years of him screwing the pooch every time ducks got close but wouldn’t trade it for anything. Lol

Back
Top Bottom