American Gamefowl

Likes been a said either he got worked up and over heated, got worked over a little by another bird or varmint or is sickly. What’s cold there? It’s been the coldest of 17 here this week not including the wind chill.

Ain’t none of my Cuban blood or any I’ve seen hold themselves like that for no reason they are proud and stand like it.
Ah well then I mean it’s not that cold it’s just windy but his wings are really low for some reason but like I said could be the bloodline they are prone to keeping their wings down to try each other they fight to much that’s why I’ve had to separate them

Idk maybe I’m confused are you talking about him holding his wings off his body like in the second picture or how low his wing set is?
that’s him see how low his wings are compared to his brother’s below
FBEB73E7-CAA3-4F4A-ABF2-A831BD7199EB.jpeg
F3D52E48-665A-49E4-9538-36E435C9C120.jpeg

Well they don’t even have the same color legs so they’re mixed up recently. They’re gonna come a little different.
Well yes ofc but remember I explained that we don’t do lineages here like lacy roundheads or McRae or anything like that the cross I made is my own lineage since it’s the mix of two other lineages so that’s why but I’m confused since no other bird of the family expreses this fenotype he had a younger brother about the same and his wings weren’t as low

Well yes ofc but remember I explained that we don’t do lineages here like lacy roundheads or McRae or anything like that the cross I made is my own lineage since it’s the mix of two other lineages so that’s why but I’m confused since no other bird of the family expreses this fenotype he had a younger brother about the same and his wings weren’t as low
Doesn’t matter they’re still crosses and until you continued breeding for what you wanted you aren’t going to consistently get similar birds. Either way both birds looks fine. Some have longer wings too. That bird just looks built a little different. Seems like splitting hairs at that age. You might like him better once mature.

Huh? I mean I’m sure a lot of it’s mix birds that they like well and bred together and have no idea on sources, but not all Cuban birds are randomly bred same goes for every other gamefowl known to man. Many different type of gamefowl owners.

Most Cuban are yellow legged SC or Rose comb birds now like havoc said something was added real recently. Nothing that’s gonna make or break a bird what you keep or cull is all on you it doesn’t matter who they came from. If I’m not mistaken your birds had bands the breeder should give you some insight to what’s what or atleast know the parents.

Back
Top Bottom