American Gamefowl

DE01B283-BEA7-427D-B9F0-61A857C07A64.jpeg

Muddy mess this morning but he loves his chickens. Woke him up from a nap. I’m not gonna brag to soon but he has been awesome I haven’t had to do much correction with him other than getting excited a couple of times and trying to play with the young birds that are lose been one of the calmest pups ever so far he does have a favorite rooster he lays with 90% of the day and the rooster lays right beside him I’ll try to catch them in the act
8977D92C-F9A8-4AB9-92A6-2200365EE816.jpeg

You get a new pup too!? Adorable:)
Protect those goats and chickens!

That's crazy hot! I wouldn't like that at all!
The pups been here for a few months, he does alright. The goats bully him so we’re still working on him with them
It’s tougher in the heat, it takes a toll on the birds but shade and fresh water keeps em going

Say teal it's been a while hope all been well. I will be having extra Larry Romero Grey's I hatched they're quail size now. All straight comb and green leg. Some buttermilk thrown too. Fastest grey I've ever seen. If you want to make the ride you're more than welcome to a few after I figure out what I'm keeping. I can't keep but a few and would rather you get them than cull them. I am concentrating on the kelso but bred the grey just to get a few for good measure
I have some rocky top over coon kelso too but I don't know what's all there yet. I may have an extra one of those too. I know you liked my blues but I don't have anymore of those. Anyway it's a standing offer. If you do if not thats cool too. Take care
Also the kelso threw a couple throwbacks that favor redquill. I guess that was someone's infusion of choice for a little more speed. I like it think it's a good choice
IMG_20220630_162435.jpg

Last edited:
Say teal it's been a while hope all been well. I will be having extra Larry Romero Grey's I hatched they're quail size now. All straight comb and green leg. Some buttermilk thrown too. Fastest grey I've ever seen. If you want to make the ride you're more than welcome to a few after I figure out what I'm keeping. I can't keep but a few and would rather you get them than cull them. I am concentrating on the kelso but bred the grey just to get a few for good measure
I have some rocky top over coon kelso too but I don't know what's all there yet. I may have an extra one of those too. I know you liked my blues but I don't have anymore of those. Anyway it's a standing offer. If you do if not thats cool too. Take care
Also the kelso threw a couple throwbacks that favor redquill. I guess that was someone's infusion of choice for a little more speed. I like it think it's a good choice
View attachment 3170691
Just let me know when and we’ll figure something out around my work schedule. I’d love to have some on the yard. Everything’s going good here, tryna keep the heat from affecting anything. Hope everything’s good your way bossman

Just let me know when and we’ll figure something out around my work schedule. I’d love to have some on the yard. Everything’s going good here, tryna keep the heat from affecting anything. Hope everything’s good your way bossman
Glad to hear.
Yeah been hot here too. I've been feeding soaked oats to keep fluid in them. I'm guessing around Oct Nov we'll know. I'll get with you, stay in touch and take care

Back
Top Bottom