American Gamefowl

Oh about Marion's fowl.I do know what Kit Skeens told me. Also about his McRae blood.However son you find a couple tiny white feathers on the back of their head .You got them you seen it.What I seen every rooster I seen had them little white feathers stood out a bit more and how.Cheers

Oh about Marion's fowl.I do know what Kit Skeens told me. Also about his McRae blood.However son you find a couple tiny white feathers on the back of their head .You got them you seen it.What I seen every rooster I seen had them little white feathers stood out a bit more and how.Cheers
Yeah mine have the tiny white feathers on the back of there heads usually once they start getting age on them it’ll be a little white spot.

I believe they can tap dance.They got my vote.Hold on to them as long as you.can.They are just like any other fowl .They were bred and set as a strain.I don't know how long you been raising fowl.However it's a hit and miss thing.You hit on to something that carries on its almost like finding the end to a rainbow.It was easy everyone could have fowl that could talk.Cheers

I seen a lot things along the way.One man's trash can end up to be another's treasure also.It a complicated game raising fowl.However a good solid family will hold up sub par blood majority of the time.The problem is they fall short many times when next generation comes .If they stay about the same there is a greater chance of something better down the road.If not scratch your head and try and try again.Just the way it is.Cheers

Hint Marion's fowl had a lot of JDPerrys ginger hatch in them Finding the true ginger hatch that are Legit are most likely like finding hens teeth.Notice I didn't say impossible but not likely.Cheers

Marion
C9D930DA-D95D-4DE0-86AD-BE0448DBBB07.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom