American Idol!!! 1 /27 - STarts Pg 14

Okay, I cried for 'country girl' .. she's about to have the experience of her whole life ... areo plane and all!

I'm watching it right now and must say I really like that small town girl " I get to ride on an arrowplane " . SHe stole my heart! lol

Simon is right, I think. she is sooooo unprepared for what she's about the experience. But it will be fun to watch her grow, experience, even cry as she goes through it. I hope she's tough enough .. I like her!

Yeah, but if they were nice it wouldnt be as funny
lau.gif
but yeah, it is kinda rude when they laugh at these people who set their dreams on... well unrealistic destinations.

ok Im sorry but anyone who is a true frined would NOT let them make fools out of themsleves in front of the whole country---I would so tell my friend " you know I love you right? I care so much about you Im willing to say something that may hurt your feelings and you may be mad at me but Im ok with that because you deserve to know the truth...I dont think you should do the audition-you are just not as good as some others who have appeared" I dont want you to get really hurt"

Back
Top Bottom