American Idol!!! 1 /27 - STarts Pg 14

Robin'sBrood :

AI is letting me down this year.

I second that... only a couple people have actually improved enough to make me even THINK about voting
roll.png

Oh- I thought the girls did great last night. I don't think I was hearing the same thing as the judges though- they were overly harsh. We didn't call in any votes- can't make up our minds yet!

I thought the girls did very well last night. Sioban, Lilly, Katie, and Crystal are becoming my favorite.
As far as the guys, even though I don't think they are as good as the girls, I REALLY liked Alex Lambert's performance of that John Legend song, it sounded really good. I also liked Lee and Casey. But I really think Jermaine and John Parks should go home tonight.

^
big_smile.png

I have to admit I didn't think Casey had the best vocals on Tueday, but I LOVE that song [I might do it for karaoke at our fair
tongue.png
] and he is pretty cute. I really don't think he has a chance of going home tonight! Todrick Hall I think could go home tonight though.

This thread is pretty dead.....but I was right about Jermaine and John going home. I was not surprised that Haeley Vaughn went home, but a little bit by Michelle. Cant wait till next week! I also thought Danny Gokey did a good job.

Back
Top Bottom