American Peafowl and Pheasant Association

frenchblackcopper

Crowing
12 Years
Jul 14, 2009
East central Illinois
Looks like a new horizon may be here for us Peafowl people. I'm not going to relate to pass posts about the UPA and it's shortcomings but for me this is some news that could breathe new life into Peafowl breeders.

Can you give a link that's not facebook? I searched and couldn't find one. I don't do facebook.

Founded back in 2010 the American Peafowl Association started out as a Yahoo group. A friend and myself started this group for Advanced and Novice Peafowl Breeders in helping Beginners gather information on breeding and keeping good records with their peafowl breeding. Also to hold annual conventions for meet and greets at breeders farms etc. But we put it on the back burner until now, my friend no longer raises birds and has moved on to grand kids. I have decided to move forward with the Association. I have created a Facebook group and a website I have also added Ornamental Pheasants to the Association.
( American Peafowl & Pheasant Association).
This forum will not let me post links to the Association, We have big plans for the future and hope to move forward. Drop on by and give us a look. We did send out a "Like Us" on some of the other FB groups but not to only one person.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom