Americana not laying eggs she is 1 yr old and in a flock of 3

Rlynn66

Hatching
Apr 25, 2021
Ok so my Americana isn't laying eggs. She is 1 yr old. And she laid eggs after about 6 months. But only about 8 eggs this whole time. She is on layer food. Corn grit oyster shells and mill worms and night crawlers. And fruit and veggies scraps. Their hut h gets cleaned at least 2 times a week. Always have fresh water. And the other 2 Che Ken's are buff Irvington. And one of them lays 6 times a week and the other one lays 3-4 times a week.
I have no idea what to do to get them to lay eggs.

Ok so my Americana isn't laying eggs. She is 1 yr old. And she laid eggs after about 6 months. But only about 8 eggs this whole time. She is on layer food. Corn grit oyster shells and mill worms and night crawlers. And fruit and veggies scraps. Their hut h gets cleaned at least 2 times a week. Always have fresh water. And the other 2 Che Ken's are buff Irvington. And one of them lays 6 times a week and the other one lays 3-4 times a week.
8 eggs in 6 months?! Are you sure? Can you show a picture of where they lay and the hen? Is she lethargic in any way?

@Rlynn66 How are you sure she's not laying, did she lay blue/green eggs?
Is her comb nice and red and plump?
Do you free range?

Back
Top Bottom