**Americana show! ** ( Easter Egg breed )

this is mumbo and duchess about two weeks old:)

Just wondering if anybody else has had an EE chick that didn't have the fluffy cheeks? I bought 10 chicks a few days ago, and one doesn't have the cute little fluffy cheeks like the rest do. Will it grow them as it gets older, or just never get them?

Just wondering if anybody else has had an EE chick that didn't have the fluffy cheeks? I bought 10 chicks a few days ago, and one doesn't have the cute little fluffy cheeks like the rest do. Will it grow them as it gets older, or just never get them?

Yes, they don't all seem to get the fluffy cheeks at the same age, at least for me.

Omega at 2 months

Kappa at 2 months

Yes, they don't all seem to get the fluffy cheeks at the same age, at least for me.

Omega at 2 months

Kappa at 2 months
They are both so cute! Thanks for the reply. This is the first one I had that didn't have the fluffy cheeks, so I didn't know what to think.

I have 14 one month old EEs. I absolutely love them and cannot wait to see what kind of eggs they'll give me!

Some of my darker girls.

By far my favorite and my only chicken (out of 36) that wants to be held and scratched. (this is also the same one that's in my avatar)

Winner of the biggest color change. Started off as a deep chocolate brown chick, and is changing to black and (mostly) white. Bizarre and super cool.

Back
Top Bottom