Americana thread!

Ducclelover10

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 14, 2013
I didn't see an Americana thread, so I thought I'd make one! We'll post pictures of Americanas and talk about Americanas!

Great idea for an Americana thread! I only have 5 hens, all Americanas! They are going to celebrate their 2nd birthday on April 10th
celebrate.gif

Thanks, she's also crazy! She chases the smaller chickens around the yard, and she constantly wants my attention! She didn't used to be crazy back when there was only 3 other chicks, she got really jealous!

Last edited:
Hey all
I had an Americana rooster and I loved him to pieces. But sadly he got out one day and got hit on the road I was so sad. I want to get aanother rooster but I don't know where to get them . If you know a place please let me know!

Hey all
I had an Americana rooster and I loved him to pieces. But sadly he got out one day and got hit on the road I was so sad. I want to get aanother rooster but I don't know where to get them . If you know a place please let me know!

I think www.Idealpoultry.com might have Americana roosters. Do you want a true Americana, or an Easter Egger?

Back
Top Bottom