Americana thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Ducclelover10, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I didn't see an Americana thread, so I thought I'd make one! We'll post pictures of Americanas and talk about Americanas!

2. americana-lover

americana-lover Songster

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    Great idea for an Americana thread! I only have 5 hens, all Americanas! They are going to celebrate their 2nd birthday on April 10th [​IMG]

3. I'm gonna celebrate my Americana's 4th B-day on March 16th!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  4. [​IMG]
    That's her!

5. americana-lover

americana-lover Songster

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    She is so beautiful! [​IMG]

6. Thanks, she's also crazy! She chases the smaller chickens around the yard, and she constantly wants my attention! She didn't used to be crazy back when there was only 3 other chicks, she got really jealous!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  7. chickengirl4

chickengirl4 Chirping

Mar 6, 2013
    TX
    Hey all
    I had an Americana rooster and I loved him to pieces. But sadly he got out one day and got hit on the road I was so sad. I want to get aanother rooster but I don't know where to get them . If you know a place please let me know!

8. I think www.Idealpoultry.com might have Americana roosters. Do you want a true Americana, or an Easter Egger?

9. chickengirl4

chickengirl4 Chirping

Mar 6, 2013
    TX
    Not sure which one yet but thanks so much for the link i will definatly cheack it out!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by