• sprint

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Rec

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Pics
That's cool. I will. I'm almost done. Just the handle bar and brush bow to put on. It's really easy to put together, except the runners were hard with just me. It says to use 2 people but I wanted to do it all by my self.
lol.png

Haha yeah.
I think I want to try a sprint race...

We only castrate because we have a pure lab female (papered but we don't have the papers) that we don't want getting knocked up all the time. She's had a lot of litters already, 12 pups in a few of em. Plus, our dogs run loose and they are less opt to fight when she is in heat. There's nothing wrong with not neutering, but it is jus easier.
Maybe you could look through the heads/guts for nails and such before you feed. It would take a while but it's that or the possibility of a dead dog. Naughty puppies! Weird that once you brought Ashleigh out , Burner was fine. Maybe it was just a confidence thing. I want to see your dogs too. :)
Char or Nic would do, lol. Charmayne (pronounced Sharmaine) is my first name, which is where the Char part comes from. Nicole is my middle name which is where the Nic part comes from. 44 was my softball number. Americano and Stern would be cool names too.

Oh I know there is place for castration but I still don't like it. If I don't want certain genetics in my pack I get rid of them. Sell or give away usually but I have put some down. Deformed or just real untrustworthy(aggressive) young dogs are no good for anywhere around kids and there's always kids around.
I have looked for more nails and didn't find anymore, but that's not saying they ain't there. I'm waiting to see him and ask him where they would've come from or who would do that and why, then tell him that I don't want stuff from him anymore. Because crazy ---- like that(crushed beer bottle caps) killed Equinox. I don't want that kinda stuff happening anymore. It's too hard on the emotions.
I don't mean to sound ungrateful but my concerns are my concerns. I'm sure everyone can relate.
My cousin Moose said he's coming by on Sunday with 10 tubs of rough fish for me too. $10.00 a tub for Tulibeees, Whitefish, Suckers, Maraiy, and whatever else they don't process, just. all mixed together. Whole fish is easier to check for bad stuff too. And easier to freeze, and easier to feed, and easier to clean, and......
So hopefully.....
Yeah, I think it was a confidence issue with Burner. He'd never been down that trail before.
As well, he probably disliked me saying "NO! Burner,GEE!"or"HAW!" (I don't use those words. I use my own specific words but not gona publicize them)
I had never put that pressure on him before,,... ....and of course Snowy and Patrick being so darn scrappy.
Although I've never personally witnessed it I've heard people say it's really mentally tough on an open land leader(GEE,HAW where there are no trails). He must've just got tired from the mental challenge of leading. now add to that the emotional turmoil of the scrap.
Yup. We all got issues. Even dogs got issues. ....I guess

I'm sti in the process of modifying my latest acquisition and building 2 smaller ones. Of the 2 smaller, 1 is a basket sled Nd 1 is a flat bottom/ski hybrid. A 3ft toboggan with 3ft of ski out back. Just playing around with design. Functionality is my drive.
I will learn how to get pix up sooner or later. My fam don't help me with stuff because they are rarely around now. Except for my baby and my wife of course.
Too busy with " boyfriend". Hmph!
WelL, TTFN. gota go now.

Aw. I hope so. That-d a very Merry Christmas to you eh.

OMG! Yes!! He'd go with me to my grandmas house! She hates dogs, my dad hates taking dogs there, but I don't want to leave my present home! Hehehe.
My brother has a total of 3-4 sold. I'm getting nervous! Someone wants Hank!!
1f633.png
1f601.png
1f630.png
I don't think he's sold him yet, but there's only a few pups left! I don't know who's al sold!! I know Hadlee and Bear( maybe Hank, because my bro want bear and my cuz want hank if she can't get bear)
But I don't know who else!!
We had a buyer call me last night, might have one of the red boys sold!!
This is getting confusing for me
1f614.png
1f61e.png

My oldest brother is taking his dog in February. Nala's owner( my 2nd oldest brother) is moving out in March-April, taking Nala(?) and maybe 1 of the pups(?) then that leaves us 3dogs, maybe I'll get Hank...
My 2nd oldest sister I don't think is moving out:( so her weinners staying here. Then Lacey and Minnie are my parents dogs.
I'm over thinking again.

Back
Top Bottom