Americauna Rooster in need of a new home

mcoody

Hatching
6 Years
Aug 13, 2013
My daughters have a beautiful Ameracauna rooster that they are looking for a new home for. Roosters are not allowed by ordinance and unfortunately he recently discovered his voice. He is a 25 week old, pure bred Americauna rooster that we hatched this Spring from eggs I purchased from a NPIP farm. I can get the information if necessary, but it isn't readily available at this time. I was hoping to perhaps cover shipping costs if anyone is interested. Preference will be given to someone that wishes to keep him as part of their own flock. If you are interested or

have any questions, please send me an email. This is an actual photo of 'Doodle' .

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the staff would stop deleting posts! This site is starting to have the feel of a detention camp or CNN. A person is interested in an animal that needs a home to avoid the chopping block and because the interested party is amenable to a possible swap the post gets deleted....sorry....edited.... ***! That seems excessive at best. Neither of the parties involved are commercial enterprises and neither party was/is discussing money but rather the potential to re-home a roo in need of one with the possibility of perhaps exchanging a hen. Come on, are we supposed to open new posts because the conversation takes a twist? We are two posts deep!

Where are you located? We are looking for a well behaved rooster to run with our girls. I'm in Chatham, ny . Karine ktowema at yahoo.com

North Adam, ma. Doodle is very well behaved, my 6 and 3 year old daughters interact with him daily as all of the chickens are more like family than pets! Let me know if you are still interested, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Mike
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom