An Angel's purpose

Name: Jason
Angel/Demon: angel
Crush: Beky
Spouse:
Personality: kind, flirty, funny, likes to hang out ALOT after school.
Purpose: not sure yet
History: TBA
Other:
Picture:

Kashi woke up into a strange environment, he glanced and seen no one. He wanted to get up, but was to lazy to. He then noticed a nurse walk in

"Hello." She smiled, checking the computers.

Kashi grew a strange look on his face, "um hi? Who are and where am I?" He asked, cautiously.

She turned and face him, "well I'm a nurse of course and you in a hospital." She replied.

"How did I end up here?" He asked.

Beky's head spun. Her vision blurry. "Ow..." She said as she tried to sit up, but she had cords and other things attached to her. To her left sat a screen computer with zigzagging lines and words she couldn't quite make out. "Settle down." A lady dressed in white and red said. "Where am I?" Beky said as she tried to sit up again. The lady gently pushed her back down. "Your in the hospital, darling." She said in a smooth calming voice.

Last edited:
"Calm down! You will hurt yourself. " the man demanded.

Amy tried to get up, but she was strapped down. She started to become more fidgety. "Let me go." She ordered.

The man rushed over, trying to get her to settle down, "I'm not going to hurt you now settle down or I will put you out." He demanded.

Amy heard him and finally one of the straps snapped. She shoved him away, and lightly slipped under the straps.

"help need help!" Yelled the man. Some doctors rushed in.

Amy ripped the cords and Ivy's out and off of her. She leaped down from the bed and Began to sprint away. But her vision was blurry a bit and very light headed. She seen doctors rushing towards her, she tried to move fast. As she tried to run she noticed an elevator not that far away, she scurried over. A tall black man was right in front of her.

"Your not leaving." Orders the black man and tries to snatch her.

She watched his movement and made hers by sliding under him and got up, then collapsed. She crawled to the elevator and as she was in there, it closed. She crawled to a corner, resting her body. She felt the elevator go down, she sighed in relief.

Last edited:
"I want my mom!!!" Beky screamed as she tried to pull up. The lady pushed her legs down. "Let go of me!" Beky said as se kicked the lady away from her. She undid a strap that was at her chest with her teeth. But as she was getting up, she felt a sharp sting in her arm. She then felt a little dizzy. Then everything went black.

Last edited:
Jason snapped his eyes open. His vision was blurry, but he could make out a few figures that stood over him. He heard muffled voices, but couldn't figure out what they were saying.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom