Ancona and Dominique pullets hatched on 2/14 for sale in San Diego.

Timmy Tangles

Chirping
Mar 11, 2021
I have 3 Ancona pullet hens. $25 each and 3 Dominiques pullet hens $20 each. Healthy great egg laying breeds. In the North County San Diego area close to the 56 and 15 fwys.

I have 3 Ancona pullet hens. $25 each and 3 Dominiques pullet hens $20 each. Healthy great egg laying breeds. In the North County San Diego area close to the 56 and 15 fwys.
20230320_154944.jpg
20230320_154939.jpg

Would you ship them?
Unfortunately no shipping. Only p/u and delivery in the San Diego area.

Ok thanks for getting back to me! If you change your mind I’ll throw $150 on top for the trouble
Thank you for the offer but I have to decline. Day old chicks ship fine. Older birds (over 6 weeks) don't do as well depending on the distance. Minimun 3 days travel for Priority Express USPS-no food or water. I recommend to whoever wants to have chickens delivered to have a reputable hatchery mail chicks. We use Murray McMurray but there are many others. What state are you in?

Thank you for the offer but I have to decline. Day old chicks ship fine. Older birds (over 6 weeks) don't do as well depending on the distance. Minimun 3 days travel for Priority Express USPS-no food or water. I recommend to whoever wants to have chickens delivered to have a reputable hatchery mail chicks. We use Murray McMurray but there are many others. What state are you in?
Totally understand. I’m in New Jersey. Can’t seem to find Dominique pullets anywhere

Totally understand. I’m in New Jersey. Can’t seem to find Dominique pullets anywhere
Thank you for the understanding. They are a fairly rare breed like the Anconas and they are both beautiful breeds. We purchased them for our flock but we wanted to get Australorps. Australorps were not available at the time so we got these. I was able to get some Australorps a week ago so we are letting these pullets go.

Back
Top Bottom