And I thought I was raising chickens....

Quote:
lau.gif
They DO look alike!

Quote:
She's still young ---no eggs yet. But maybe when she starts laying, I have to hatch a bunch and start my own Fraggle Rock.

I got her and her sister's eggs from Jenlyn84 (? I think that is the right user name)

OMG, she's gorgeous (in a hysterical way!). What breed is she? Are they cold-lovers? I must get some!!!!
smile.png

Quote:
She's a sizzle or cross between a frizzled cochin and a silkie. LOOOTTS of personality, and quite a gossip. She should be ok in the cold, so long as you have lots of them who can snuggle...but I am in AZ, so my idea of cold is different than other people's.

Last edited:
Quote:
She's still young ---no eggs yet. But maybe when she starts laying, I have to hatch a bunch and start my own Fraggle Rock.I got her and her sister's eggs from Jenlyn84 (? I think that is the right user name)

lol.png
I loved that show! Very cute muppets you have hatched!!

lol I named one of my BA's Beaker....

she is laying eggs now and still runs around the run Meep Meep Meep Meep lol Sounds just like Beaker from the Muppets! She doesnt really look as Muppet-esque as yours does....I would love to "accidentally" kidnap your muppetbird lol

big_smile.png
OMG she's sooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I love her! Her hair-do is rockin'! What a great photo and a great hen!
hehehe We have a tortoise named Dozer, doesn't look much like your Dozer tho- He says he wants hair do like the Muppet Chicken!
100_2484.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom