And this is your username because...

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by crazygoatlady915, May 30, 2011.

1. crazygoatlady915

crazygoatlady915 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Idaho
    ...as chickendiva25 said, I am "the Craziest of all goat ladies". Which is so true!

What about you?

2. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

Well, funny story actually. It all starts when I first joined BYC. My friend, magistradomina, first showed me BYC ( [​IMG] Thank you!) and I saw the username "chickendiva" And since I am horrible when it comes to names, I just added "25" to the end and voila! chickendiva25 was produced! chickendiva, I must thank you!

3. bluegoose

bluegoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2010
    When I bought this farm there was a big farm truck that went with the farm and on both doors were a pic of a big bluegoose.so a lot of people would call me bluegoose until they found out what my name was. the username tends to make people think Im a women on BYC I would change it to something like killer or big dog but I would have to start over and no one would know who I was.

4. SunnyCalifornia

SunnyCalifornia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    Well, I admit, I'm terrible at thinking of usernames. I always have been! This was the first one I came up with that wasn't taken already. [​IMG]

5. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Ummmm.... mine has been my username on many, many forums and is my user ID for e-mail, as well. I happen to HAVE grey eyes, and in my line work, the computer database abbreviation for "grey" or "gray" is gry.

6. ben is a terror

ben is a terror Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    LBI,NJ & JIM THORPE,PA
    the cat in the avatar is Ben and terror is the nicest word I could put. We call him He**boy but I didn't know if I could use that.

7. 4Hchickenproject

4Hchickenproject Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Mine is pretty obvious... the reason we first got our chickens [​IMG]. My usual username, though, is mom2bbjandag, which everyone who knows me knows... it's my cell and email signature... I am "mom to B__, B___, J___ and A___ G___," my four children (3 sons, 1 daughter). At some point, when the 4-H chicken project is over, I may try to change my username... but maybe not [​IMG]

8. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    I got my username from one of my very pretty hens, Zinnia. For some reason I had her on my mind the day I joined, so I added her in...

9. HogbackMtnChickns

HogbackMtnChickns Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2010
    New Castle, Colorado
    I live on the western slope of Colorado on the edge of a mountain range called the Grand Hogback because it resembles the ridge of a hog. It is a misnomer right now, because I am still waiting for my first chicks to arrive. Hopefully by Thursday I will really have "chickns" to go with my "HogbackMtn!"

10. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Well, Eenie has been my family's nickname for me for about 3 or 4 years, and the numbers... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by