Anders chicken farm

Coletrain

Chirping
May 31, 2022
Mocksville
My Coop
My Coop
Since I’m setting up my account, I’ve decided to make a thread about the anders chicken farm, we currently have 8 chickens, (technically 1 if you count chicken Math) I got my first batch of chickens 2 months ago, and got my second 3 weeks ago. I need a coup, I’m working on finding one, so that’s why the chickens are inside. I need help identifying one though, the one In the fourth picture has stumped me
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hello everyone, been a while since I posted on here, a LOT has happened! So I’m going to go through chronological order of all of the Big events on the ACF (Anders Chicken Coop).
1: about 3 weeks after making my first post on this forum, I got a chicken coop, one I hadn’t seen in years, it was my grandpas old chicken coop I helped him build when I was 4-5, about 3 years after staying on my grandpas land, it got sent to my grandmas brothers house, (idk what he would be to me) it stayed there Formant up until just a month to month and a half ago when I got all the brushed chopped down around it and brought it to my house, now since it was 7 years since it’s been tended to it has been a fixer upper but it’s at least working.

2: sad news, two of our golden silkies were eaten by something, we don’t know quite what, these two got eaten about two weeks apart and the search is still ongoing to find what are them but we believe it was either an owl or a hawk.

3: other might not consider this a big event, but our roosters are getting brave enough to attack people.

So yeah, that’s what’s happened over the course of two months, pictures of the coop and chickens coming tomorrow,

Back
Top Bottom