Anderson SC All Breed Bantam Club, Nov. 20th Clemson SC

upintheholler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 19, 2009
Bristol Va/Tn area
Anderson SC All Breed Bantam Club is having their annual fall show Saturday November 20th 2010 at the T. Ed Garrison Cattle Complex in Clemson SC.
Contact Anthony Ashley for entry info at 1-864-369-0909

Looking forward to seeing some BYCers there!!!

Hi Ladies-
Thinking about the Anderson show...Donna-Marie-have you been to this show before? Do you know if there are many silkies shown? We are a good ways from there...my daughters shows in junior too though...haven't shown much this year thought we'd come...I know it's a large show but didn't know if it was mostly OEGB...
Thanks....
Kim
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hey Kim,
I haven't been to this show before, I am going to try to get in touch with the show secretary this evening to see how many silkies are registered. It will probably be mostly OEBG.. they usually are.
smile.png

Quote:
OK, just looked it up...Tell me which one you want and I'll get it for you!

* 1.1 Firefly Muscadine Vodka
* 1.2 Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
* 1.3 Firefly Handcrafted Vodka
* 1.4 Firefly Lemon Tea Vodka, Mint Tea Vodka, Raspberry Tea Vodka, Peach Tea Vodka
* 1.5 Firefly Sweet Tea Bourbon
* 1.6 Firefly Southern Lemonade
* 1.7 Firefly Sweet Tea Lemonade

Juliette

Juliette!
Are you kidding me! I love the Southern Firefly Lemonade - We went down for a visit in September...sampled the above...and I brought back my two bottle limit! I can't get that one here it's only sold there at the distillery...If you are going by and pick up a bottle- let me know! Don't make a special trip though...YOU ARE AWESOME! Sooooo SWEET TO OFFER!!
See you Sat.!
Kim;)

Back
Top Bottom