Android 12

The camera features are going to be neat. @casportpony might fuss if I edit a picture though.
Screenshot_20211024-200901.png

I upgraded to Android 12 a couple days ago. I don't like the new swipe down menu. They made the bubbles way too big so you can only see a few things at a time. The lock screen clock is also so humungous that the hour is on one line and the minutes on the next. There's no way to change it.

I do like the "Wallpaper colors" feature that allows you to make the icons match your wallpaper, though.

I upgraded to Android 12 a couple days ago. I don't like the new swipe down menu. They made the bubbles way too big so you can only see a few things at a time. The lock screen clock is also so humungous that the hour is on one line and the minutes on the next. There's no way to change it.

I do like the "Wallpaper colors" feature that allows you to make the icons match your wallpaper, though.
Will you please do me a favor.
It is driving me absolutely insane to not be able to see the bold titles in my watched threads list.
You know how the titles are bold when there are new posts that have been posted that you haven't read.

Anyways I've determined that it is for sure an app thing but I'm just not sure if it is an Android 12 app combo or just a new app thing.

Will you please install the BYC app real quick and see if you can see bold titles in your watch threads list on the app.

Please.

Will you please do me a favor.
It is driving me absolutely insane to not be able to see the bold titles in my watched threads list.
You know how the titles are bold when there are new posts that have been posted that you haven't read.

Anyways I've determined that it is for sure an app thing but I'm just not sure if it is an Android 12 app combo or just a new app thing.

Will you please install the BYC app real quick and see if you can see bold titles in your watch threads list on the app.

Please.
Bee...don't worry about it.

The progressive web app thingy...Is showing bold titles for me so I'm going to go ahead and make the switch to using it instead of the Play store app.

@casportpony
Play store app on the left.
Web progressive thing on the right.
Notice the bold.

Gawd that has been driving me nuts...and the main reason I'm so behind everywhere.
Screenshot_20211105-095818.png

Back
Top Bottom