Angel wing in ducks, & how we wrap to mend it - Pictorial

Pics
400.jpg Just got him fenced off next to rest they can all see each other.not sure if Ivan tell

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 400.jpg
    400.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6
Didn't know what angel wing was until a couple of days ago! I was so upset that I might have caused my little black duck to have the problem in both her wings! Was giving her chick starter and cracked corn. Anyway, I finally found the answers on Backyard Chickens Forum!! We now have her wings wrapped to her body, and hopefully they will stay wrapped and be corrected in a week!! What a wonderful and helpful website!! Have found helpful advise many times!! Thank you so much!! Great advise!! Blessings!!

Didn't know what angel wing was until a couple of days ago! I was so upset that I might have caused my little black duck to have the problem in both her wings! Was giving her chick starter and cracked corn. Anyway, I finally found the answers on Backyard Chickens Forum!! We now have her wings wrapped to her body, and hopefully they will stay wrapped and be corrected in a week!! What a wonderful and helpful website!! Have found helpful advise many times!! Thank you so much!! Great advise!! Blessings!!
Same to you and fl.gif it works please up date with results thanks

Back
Top Bottom