Angry diva chicken!

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
Premium Feather Member
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
My chicken Emily, is quire funny when she gets mad.
So when she gets mad, you can tell. She gets BRIGHT red, like a tomato. When she calms down, she gets pale again.

The strange part is, when she gets REALLY angry, she thumps her feet! Like a rabbit. She pecked another chicken, and when i tried grabbing her, (bright red) she thumped her foot like 5 times really fast. I tried again and she did the same thing! She has done this i think once or twice before. Its really strange! Is this normal??

And while we’re on Ems personality, whenever a new chicken gets sets down near her, comes near her, or someone walks up to her, she flaps her wings. Is that like a greeting or something? :idunno

Can you get a video of any of this? Depending how she's flapping her wings can tell if she's scared or not. As far as the feet thing, I used to have a hen who was nicknamed Happy Feet because she often did some thumping with her feet.

Can you get a video of any of this? Depending how she's flapping her wings can tell if she's scared or not. As far as the feet thing, I used to have a hen who was nicknamed Happy Feet because she often did some thumping with her feet.
I’ll try getting it on recording! She seems really calm, it just kinda confused me. I wasn’t sure if it was a greeting, some dominance thing, im not really sure.
Aww! Thats cute. Em would be angry feet, though. Cause she seems mad when she does it. :gig

Back
Top Bottom