"Animal Packs" RP (Needs Players)

Sue-tama was suddenly flipped over, when she got to her feet she was facing the 3 phoenix chickens! suddenly penny ran forwards and seized sue by the lip at that same moment sally jumped on sues head driving it into the snow

Sue-Tama yelleped and shook her head back and forth,
"Stop! Please Stop!"
She flung the chickens off of her and ran to her den.

Nickeyo,sally and penny started to scratch at the den entrance

"your a fox, and we all know wat foxes eat so we shall kill you before you get our chicks", said nickeyo

the chicks had been watching from a distance but were now helping to dig

Nickeyo,sally and penny started to scratch at the den entrance

"your a fox, and we all know wat foxes eat so we shall kill you before you get our chicks", said nickeyo

the chicks had been watching from a distance but were now helping to dig

" Leave me alone! I wasnt intrested in your chicks! I was running off, away from here to go look for food somewhere else!"

(Hey if you go on utube and type in flying chickens there are chickens properly flying and phoenixs and other onamental breeds are very good flyers. as you can see in the pic they have large tails and big wings but small bodys so are very well adapted my welsummer also flys very well)

Asa came running to sue-tama's aid, "are you alright?" He asked worried. He looked up and saw a large strange chicken in the tree. He barked at it then turned his attention back to sue-tama

Back
Top Bottom