• Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Chickadee42

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 13, 2014
The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Everyone loves cute baby animals right? So here you can post pics of all your pets, Not just chickens. You can talk about your pets and share funny stories about them. It doesn't even have to be your pet, you could post about that one time you went to the zoo and pet a sting ray! :D anything animal related.

This is Ivy, my two month old mutt puppy. We did the DNA test and the results will be back in 3 weeks! I can't wait to find out what she is! <3

she's cute!!
This is my little baby...Is it expensive to do a DNA test? I have my guesses, but am not really sure what he is. His name is scooter. My guess is a terrier mix.The rest i just added for fun :) I have a lot more animals, but it would be to long lol

My lemprey (I wanted to add him in for randomness. He is a blood sucking thing with hundreds of razor sharp teeth. Their bite is more painful than a leeche (which i also keep for fun)

rocky my red eared slider

a tiger barb

my grey tree frog sticky

My plecostumus dagger
an adorable baby kitten scooter found

smokey (my cat) being a daddy role for the kitten

smokey wanting to play

smokey
angel (NZW rabbit)

Marbel (harliquein doe)

Ricky my brothers dog

Lucy, my brothers other dog (they are litter mates from the pound manchester terrier mixes

another cat cocoa

another rabbit jade (dutch)

harliquen boy bucky

yes! I had a pekin drake and he was the sweetest boy ever! I also had rouens, khaki campbells, caygua's, and mallards. I've never had magpies...are they bigger like the pekin? They are really cute ducks :)

Back
Top Bottom