Animals of 1942 World War Two - an animal RP -

Mitch came to an abrupt halt He didn't look up at welsh and said,"No! I don't want this life that all of you want to live."

" hey. I know you don't really mean that. Your just upset. I'm upset to. I was heartbroken when my owner didnt return to me. I know it's hard. It confusing, frustrating, difficult, horrible. But it will get better. Trust me I know it will." Welsh said looking Mitch in the eye.
"And no one has said this is the way we want to live. I just think it's better than waiting for those 'nazi' humans to come and kill us." Kiri said as she caught up to them

"And no one has said this is the way we want to live. I just think it's better than waiting for those 'nazi' humans to come and kill us." Kiri said as she caught up to them

Babe heard the words Nazi. Her eyes went wide in fear. She trotted to Kiri to see why she said that.

" hey. I know you don't really mean that. Your just upset. I'm upset to. I was heartbroken when my owner didnt return to me. I know it's hard. It confusing, frustrating, difficult, horrible. But it will get better. Trust me I know it will." Welsh said looking Mitch in the eye.

Mitch was quiet for a few minutes and finally asked,"You promise it will get better?"

Mitch was quiet for a few minutes and finally asked,"You promise it will get better?"

" I can't make any promises. But if we all stick together and stay away from the Nazi's we should be fine" welsh said

Babe pinned her ears hearing Nazi again." Will you guys please stop saying that?" She kindly asked.

"What else will we call them, they are not like our people." Kiri asked, looking to Babe 

Babe said," well. Lets just call them the bad people. Sorry it's just... Every time I hear" she gulped" Nazi I can't help but think of my past"

Back
Top Bottom