Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome!

When an Anime hits you on an emotional level.
IMG_4279.JPG

I swear the manga of Tokyo Ghoul has developed so much and so much beautiful and unforgettable moments have happened. It suddenly hit me right now as I'm watching the anime. (Yes those are real tears)
Plus I'm actually crying about how much Kaneki as a character has grown in the manga in comparison to the VERY beginning. These are tears of joy and sadness at the same time.
If the anime ever decides to continue through to the manga and the point it as right now, OH BOY. That's one big rollercoaster.

P.S.
There's actually two parts to the manga: Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul Re:
Tokyo Ghoul Re: is about to end soon... so.. three parts.

PLUS SEASON 2 OF TOKYO GHOUL IS ALL FILLER XD

Last edited by a moderator:
When an Anime hits you on an emotional level.
View attachment 1069674 View attachment 1069675
I swear the manga of Tokyo Ghoul has developed so much and so much beautiful and unforgettable moments have happened. It suddenly hit me right now as I'm watching the anime. (Yes those are real tears)
Plus I'm actually crying about how much Kaneki as a character has grown in the manga in comparison to the VERY beginning. These are tears of joy and sadness at the same time.
If the anime ever decides to continue through to the manga and the point it as right now, OH BOY. That's one big rollercoaster.

P.S.
There's actually two parts to the manga: Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul Re:
Tokyo Ghoul Re: is about to end soon... so.. three parts.

PLUS SEASON 2 OF TOKYO GHOUL IS ALL FILLER XD

I Love Tokyo Ghoul! It's one of my favorites. I've seen part of the anime, but I haven't read any of the manga.

Crunchyroll is on the Nintendo wii too!
Aye!! That's good ;3
I Love Tokyo Ghoul! It's one of my favorites. I've seen part of the anime, but I haven't read any of the manga.
Same here, but I'm more deeply involved in it than Naruto. The manga is really amazing and contains a lot of symbolism that the creator puts in there. (He's a great mastermind lol).
A lot has happened in the manga, so I don't know if you would want to read it?

Aye!! That's good ;3

Same here, but I'm more deeply involved in it than Naruto. The manga is really amazing and contains a lot of symbolism that the creator puts in there. (He's a great mastermind lol).
A lot has happened in the manga, so I don't know if you would want to read it?

Me too

What kind of symbols?

Maybe, if they didn't make the rest of the manga into an anime

Back
Top Bottom