1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

anime school RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by darkwolf100, Apr 27, 2013.

1. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Skylar walked into school the next day with a more sophisticated look in fashion, but she looked exhausted.

2. darkwolf100

darkwolf100 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2013
    (IM FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Aglaia and percy walked together down the sidewalk together, going to pick up missy Aglaia in a ripped par of skinny jeans, and a black t-shirt with a bat man logo on it. while they where walking Aglaia sang safe and sound from taylor swift and the civil wars just for percy.

3. chickenoverlord

chickenoverlord Chillin' With My Peeps

Missy hopped toward school. She could sing like a bird, but nt many people knew, because she would never sing at school. "hey guys!" she yelled as Percy and aglaia walked into view.

4. darkwolf100

darkwolf100 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2013
    "hows a going my hobbling friend?"Aglaia asked smiling ""miss hobbit" Percy said knowing Missy loved the lord of the rings movies and books

5. chickenoverlord

"I'm very well, lords and ladies." missy said in a bad British accent, grinning her snaggletoothed grin. She had a gap in her top teeth, and one pointed tooth.

6. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Skylar sat down in her first class, and found it impossible to keep her eyes open. The teacher would often come up and bang her fist on Skylar's desk and she would snap awake. She sighed and rested her head in her hand. From Raz's point of view, he could see her eyes just by glancing sideways. They weren't their normal, happy chocolate color. They were dull and it was obvious something was very wrong.

7. chickenoverlord

Raz frowned unhappily. He stood up. "hey teach, skylar and myself have got to be at the doctor for our annual checkups in a few minutes. I have my doctor's note, and skylar's is in the fron of her bag." he loudly proclaimed in a no nonsense tone, before walking to the door, extremely worried.

8. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Skylar sighed inwardly with relief, actually finding a forged note in her bag. She smiled inwardly, trudging out with a nonchalant expression.

9. chickenoverlord

Raz opened the door, holding it for her.

10. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    She walked out wordlessly, making sure the teacher was out of earshot when she said, "I swear I could just hug you. Thank you so much..." She ran a hand through her hair and blew out a breath, looking aside. "I've gotta get home... Any way you could take me there? My car is in the shop and my sister drove me here today."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by