Annie has a growth

Chrisk1435

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 12, 2014
I have been following the forum for a while but I have ran into something I need help with. Annie has been limping around and I thought it was the beginning of bumble foot. I started treating her thinking I got it early. No change in the foot but I found a rather large lump at the top of her leg. I am going to try to upload an image but this is my first post, keep your fingers crossed.

Any help in identification and how to treat is greatly appreciated.

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sorry about your hen, X2 on try the Emergencies forum.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

I'm sorry about your hen.
hugs.gif
That looks like some sort of tumor, abscess, or other injury. I would definitely post about her in the Emergencies section of the forums.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

I'm sorry to hear about your hen! Hopefully, the Emergencies people can help you out!

I have been following the forum for a while but I have ran into something I need help with. Annie has been limping around and I thought it was the beginning of bumble foot. I started treating her thinking I got it early. No change in the foot but I found a rather large lump at the top of her leg. I am going to try to upload an image but this is my first post, keep your fingers crossed.

I went to the link for emergency post but I can't figure out how to start the thread. Any advice?

I went to the link for emergency post but I can't figure out how to start the thread. Any advice?
You start it same as you did here. I think you can copy and paste your first page?

So sorry I wish I had an answer. Glad you joined us and wish your chicken the best.

I hope the ER people will be able to give you advice on her problem. If necessary would you have a vet to take her too, if she needs it removed?

Back
Top Bottom