Another adopt an egg hatch along!

Pics
Hi everyone! I've already done one of these but it was so much fun I'm going to do it again. In this hatch there will be ; Golden Polish, Golden Sebrights, Old English game bantams, Easter Eggers , and Leghorn Easter Eggers. There are 10 days left until they hatch 42 eggs in the incubator. Choose you eggs and the count down to hatch begins!
Hi everyone! I've already done one of these but it was so much fun I'm going to do it again. In this hatch there will be ; Golden Polish, Golden Sebrights, Old English game bantams, Easter Eggers , and Leghorn Easter Eggers. There are 10 days left until they hatch 42 eggs in the incubator. Choose you eggs and the count down to hatch begins!

Hi,
I am interested in purchasing 2 of your Golden Polish chicks when they become available pls? Iā€™m not sure where youā€™re located? Could u pls your location and pricing w/me when u get a chance?
Thx so much,
Rene

Okay its time for another update! I candled the eggs again today. Most were active but I had to take a few out. 3, 27, 28, 29, 32, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 are bad. All the other are still in and looking good and moving around. All4Eggz and HorsegirlAbi would you like to pick new eggs? Also for everyone there are quite a few eggs left so you can get two eggs! Starting now!

Okay its time for another update! I candled the eggs again today. Most were active but I had to take a few out. 3, 27, 28, 29, 32, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 are bad. All the other are still in and looking good and moving around. All4Eggz and HorsegirlAbi would you like to pick new eggs? Also for everyone there are quite a few eggs left so you can get two eggs! Starting now!
Are there any GP eggs left?

Back
Top Bottom