Another chicken fanatic

Isabella6Storm4

Free Ranging
Oct 4, 2022
Ardonia
Hey guys! My name's Emarie and I've owned chickens for about eight years. we currently have about 117 hens and three roosters.
Most of the flock consists of Buff Brahmas, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Leghorn, Rhode Island Red and Australorp with a random one here and there.
My favorite Chicken as of late is my White Sultan rooster named Joshua. I used to have a Lavender Orpington rooster named Storm but after he started "stalking" Mom, Dad shot him.
I like raising chickens because of the little things that you see and do every day. Maybe it's just throwing scratch feed and watching them gratefully gobble away. Almost everything is a gift.
I've got 7 siblings. We all live on a small farm and every day it's my job to do chickens. It's not uncommon for them to become sick and many web searches brought me to BYC. I've only released one chicken back into the "wild" all healed up and every time one dies in my care it's hard. I want to do better and BYC seemed like a great place to start. I cant wait to get started!

Hey guys! My name's Emarie and I've owned chickens for about eight years. we currently have about 117 hens and three roosters.
Most of the flock consists of Buff Brahmas, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Leghorn, Rhode Island Red and Australorp with a random one here and there.
My favorite Chicken as of late is my White Sultan rooster named Joshua. I used to have a Lavender Orpington rooster named Storm but after he started "stalking" Mom, Dad shot him.
I like raising chickens because of the little things that you see and do every day. Maybe it's just throwing scratch feed and watching them gratefully gobble away. Almost everything is a gift.
I've got 7 siblings. We all live on a small farm and every day it's my job to do chickens. It's not uncommon for them to become sick and many web searches brought me to BYC. I've only released one chicken back into the "wild" all healed up and every time one dies in my care it's hard. I want to do better and BYC seemed like a great place to start. I cant wait to get started!
Welcome to BYC!! Wow that’s a lot of chickens!!

Back
Top Bottom