Another fine example

You do know that Josh Barro describes himself as a Republican, right? I'm assuming you posted this as a way of trying to sling something on the left.

You do know that Josh Barro describes himself as a Republican, right? I'm assuming you posted this as a way of trying to sling something on the left.

You know what they say about assuming.

I thought I was posting about lying in the country today.

But you can go ahead and keep thinking negative and let me know how that works out.

Yes, however could I have come to that assumption....perhaps on the other thread where you posted the same link, quoting Rufus' rant against the left:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/830427/great-depression-of-2016/230#post_12510374

There seems to be a certain hostility toward business in this country. People are anxious to believe the lies expounded by leftist. The left is always telling folks that someone else is better off than they are. Jealousy, greed and envy are exploited to divide the classes. Notice that some politicians will never use the term "working class." It is almost as if they are ashamed of working people.

I don't know how things will end, but I am pretty sure it will not be pretty.
Originally Posted by hemet dennis

Did you see this ?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-sh...rporation-not-really-lying#comment-1171129223

It's OK to lie.

Last edited:
Yes, however could I have come to that assumption....perhaps on the other thread where you posted the same link, quoting Rufus' rant against the left:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/830427/great-depression-of-2016/230#post_12510374

Quote: So you just ignore the first line of Rufus post, the part about hostility to businesses.

But you just keep seeing what you want to see. It's very sad that you wouldn't see the common part of the two posts. Do you think it's OK to lie to a company because it "doesn't hurt anyone" ? So if you ordered 25 chicks from Ideal, then called them when you got them and told them 10 were dead even thought it wasn't true, that would be OK with you ?

If you were responding to only the first line, then why did you quote the whole thing? In so doing, your response is to the whole thing, including the "lies expounded by the leftist", and being your response was about lying, it's not "seeing what I want to see" but merely seeing what is there.

But, carry on....it's rather entertaining.

:)

If you were responding to only the first line, then why did you quote the whole thing? In so doing, your response is to the whole thing, including the "lies expounded by the leftist", and being your response was about lying, it's not "seeing what I want to see" but merely seeing what is there.

But, carry on....it's rather entertaining.

:)
I never edit other peoples posts. And as you said the people involved were a Republican and a Democrat, and the one that told them they were wrong was a Democrat (Krystal Ball). If I wanted to post something to sling something on the left this would be very weak don't you think ?

But you didn't answer the question, is the lying OK ?

First off, I do not condone lying. That out of the way, we are all friends here exchanging ideas and view points. Just because someone does not agree with your opinion does not mean we should be angry. The free exchange of ideas is what makes our society great. We do not have to follow the party line; we can have different ideas.

The problem we face now is not a Republican versus Democrat problem. It involves all of us. While the tea party people think the situation can be righted, I am of the opinion that it cannot. We need to explore ways to survive rather than carp at each other.

That I think that MSNBC lies is my opinion. You are free to believe whatever you want. You are also free to express your opinion and suggest ideas.

Back
Top Bottom