Another first!! weee!!

It and the one I got yesterday are waiting patiently for some buddies, before they go into the bator
big_smile.png

Yes, provided that it is alive. I think they are from my golden, she is being a booger when I go in there. She is not one bit scared of me, and pecks my hand every chance she gets!!
gig.gif

Well the plan is to hatch nothing but quail right now (mostly), so I might as well set them. These are ones that weren't counted on since they are new layers, so that makes them MINE!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
awesome! are all your others spoken for again?
gig.gif
youpoor thing! You dont get to enjoy your quail much before someone snatches them haha! I shouldnt laugh too much my eggs are flyin right out the doors Im lucky if I get two to put in the bator. But hey im not complainin it's paying for feed!
big_smile.png

Really, if it weren't for the quail, my birds would be a lot more skinny!! They at least pay for their own feed!! My eggs are booked up until I think Wednesday next week, then I have another person that wanted 12, but they are supposed to send me a message when they are ready for them. But it only takes like a week (if that) to fill my little bator, so I'm not complaining!! At least I'll have eggs for pickling. I made some the other day, just waiting for them to 'steep' real good before making dad try some
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom