Another HAPPY SATURDAY & HAPPY MOMMIE'S DAY Thread

It was a great day! I PLANTED!! Sorry to shout. But the rain stopped and I got some plants in. I got the front flower beds cleaned up some. There are maple seedlings everywhere! I couldn't get all of them because the rhododendron is in full bloom and the bumble bees were getting cranky with me. I also had a male hummingbird check me out for a second. We got to the nursery and bought my mother a huge hanging verbena plant. She gave me a shoot from the lilac my dad got from his grandparents' old farm in Upstate NY. The original plant had to be over 100 years old! I'm thrilled to have a piece of my history.
cool.png

Hope you had a great day too PC!

Well, DH spent all day loading 10 inch pipe up on a trailer. We ended up over there for lunch. Its always nice to have dinner at my MILs house. So I got absolutely nothing done today. Oh, well!
idunno.gif

Yay!!! Goats coming?? When, what kind, how many? I'm enjoying everyone elses' goats vicariously since I decided we're not ready this year.
My DH spent the evening working on my raised garden beds behind the garage. He also went with us to the nursery and picked out some extra veggies so he's motivated to get them done. He also finally gets that he needs to clear out some of the small trees along the edge of the property to let more light in back there.
I'm actually going to have a garden this year.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom