Another newbie

Lunachick

Chicken Slave
12 Years
Mar 19, 2007
Brick, NJ
Hi everyone, I've been haunting this site for about a month now. A dream come true! I've been wanting to have chicken pets for years, now I'm gonna make it happen. I live in a regular neighborhood, sidwalk across the street , neighbors pretty close by, I have a 100 x 100 yard with house plunk right down the center of the yard so I have minimal space for chickens. BUT I do have a corner (fenced 6' around) I already ordered a chick'n'hutch & run from MyPetChicken. And 2 red stars for starts. I don't think I can manage more, since I have limited space. I'm so excited/nervous/anxious about this cause I want to do it right. You all sound just like me, I feel like I joined this whole chicken world, this whole group that I feel connected to! By the way I saw some posts that mentioned MyPetChicken, the girl there was very nice and answered all my questions. I hope everything works out for me. And the girls! I'm in New Jersey. Shore area.

Welcome aboard. Hope all goes well for you and your chics.
wee.gif

Hi Luna, and welcome....this is the BEST place. Everyone here is so helpfull, and nice. I am glad I found it as well. Congrats on your chickens too! But, 2 will never be enough...if you are a true addict! LOL:lau

Back
Top Bottom