Another newbie

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Lunachick, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Hi everyone, I've been haunting this site for about a month now. A dream come true! I've been wanting to have chicken pets for years, now I'm gonna make it happen. I live in a regular neighborhood, sidwalk across the street , neighbors pretty close by, I have a 100 x 100 yard with house plunk right down the center of the yard so I have minimal space for chickens. BUT I do have a corner (fenced 6' around) I already ordered a chick'n'hutch & run from MyPetChicken. And 2 red stars for starts. I don't think I can manage more, since I have limited space. I'm so excited/nervous/anxious about this cause I want to do it right. You all sound just like me, I feel like I joined this whole chicken world, this whole group that I feel connected to! By the way I saw some posts that mentioned MyPetChicken, the girl there was very nice and answered all my questions. I hope everything works out for me. And the girls! I'm in New Jersey. Shore area.

2. edbama2

edbama2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Slocomb, Alabama
    Welcome aboard. Hope all goes well for you and your chics.[​IMG]

3. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Welcome!

4. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Hi there,welcome to BYC [​IMG]

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Hi Luna, and welcome....this is the BEST place. Everyone here is so helpfull, and nice. I am glad I found it as well. Congrats on your chickens too! But, 2 will never be enough...if you are a true addict! LOL:lau

6. HenHappy

HenHappy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2007
    on my way to you....
    Welcome!!! Trust me...give it a bit and you will contemplate moving to the country so you can get more!!! Be sure to post pics so we can all be excited with you!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by