another newbie...

spotstealer

Songster
8 Years
Mar 11, 2011
Poynette, WI
Hello, and thank you all for the fantastic topics. I've been dabbling around and was able to find answers to my questions without asking. This is one of the best boards I've seen with good, friendly advice covering many ages. I just picked up my first mini brood today, three red sex links and three leghorns, they are 2-3 days old. I look forward to joining in discussions and already feel like "one of you".
A little about me. I'm married (27 yrs now). I'm in the twilight of my career in the Air Force with 29 yrs in. I'm back in my native wisconsin. Along with my wife, we have two grown children and a 2-1/2 yr old grandson. I have two labs and four cats along with my six lil' chickees. My other hobbies are woodworking/lure making, fishing, hunting, camping and flea markets. Oh, and any other projects my wife dreams up!

Last edited:
frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from FL

You should feel like one of us because you ARE one of us!
clap.gif
You will have to decide if that is a good thing or not.
gig.gif

I am new too. I am loving all of the valuable information as well. I looked down at the clock and didn't realize how long I have been on here. I was able to get most questions answered by looking around. THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom