Another ride back in time......The 70's..........

Too funny

I still have my Puka shells.

And I'm setting at a avocado green desk (Boeing Surplus)

with a yellow rotary phone and calculator with little light bulbs

Yeah What I loosely call my den is a little retro

Imp- Grow up

Imp-NO!

Last edited:
I only read the first two posts... sorry if this has been said,

"We had joy, we had fun, we had season in the sun...."

Maybe it was because I was young. But I remember simplier times. Mom was home and didn't have to work. $50.00 could buy groceries for 6 for the week. Didn't worry about drive by shootings or kidnappings. 3 channels on my tv set. Rotary dial phone on a party line. Games were played outside and not on the tv set. Red rover,freeze tag,ollie ollie ?? etc. Looking back I don't know why I was in such a hurry to grow up.
Ever wonder what it'll be like in the next 35?

WOW, six pages and not one mention of a VW BUS or Woodstock
lau.gif

13039_l_f698cfbab2edc1de43bcbd8a003f2a22.jpg

Quote:
Oh, I so agree with you.

Other things I remember- The Banana Splits, Mr. Magoo, 6 million dollar man , Starsky and Hutch, Courtship of Eddies Father,

Whizzers ( I just got me one off ebay- with NO HAIR stuck in it), SST racers, Drowsy doll , banana seat bikes with sissy bars, Freakies cereal, and Quisp, and cereal boxes with Bobby Sherman records on the box.....
Paper kites, metal rollerskates, and.. Tape recorders- you know, that made cassette tapes-- ah nevermind LOL

family affair, The Bee Gee's Andy Gibb and Leo Sayer Abba's dancing queen Rod Stewart OH and Shawn Cassidy's poster hanging on our bedroom wall I was just a kid back then from 3 to 13 that was my decade then 14-22 in the 80's oh I forgot Land of the Lost the original!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom