Another roo?

The white ones are likely Leghorn X BR. The barred one is a BR X Wyandotte, the reddish EE looks like an EE X Isa Brown, the lightly barred one looks like a BR mix, and the all black one looks like an EE mix.

To me, they are all looking like pullets except the orange EE and the Wyandotte X Barred Rock.

The white ones are likely Leghorn X BR. The barred one is a BR X Wyandotte, the reddish EE looks like an EE X Isa Brown, the lightly barred one looks like a BR mix, and the all black one looks like an EE mix.

To me, they are all looking like pullets except the orange EE and the Wyandotte X Barred Rock.
Thank you so much for sharing all your knowledge! Only having two sounds a lot better than 4! I was really hoping that reddish one was a pullet. I will keep posting as they get a little older.

Thank you so much for sharing all your knowledge! Only having two sounds a lot better than 4! I was really hoping that reddish one was a pullet. I will keep posting as they get a little older.
No problem. @TheOddOneOut is more experienced than I am, so maybe she will jump in and give you her ideas.

Yes, you can post as they get older.

No problem. @TheOddOneOut is more experienced than I am, so maybe she will jump in and give you her ideas.

Yes, you can post as they get older.
I guess the EE attitude should have told me he's a roo. And there is no denying the BR.🤣

Attachments

• 20220611_085459.jpg
    20220611_085459.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220611_085609.jpg
    20220611_085609.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom