1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

answering emails

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by italianchicksrule, Sep 16, 2010.

1. italianchicksrule

italianchicksrule Out Of The Brooder

Aug 9, 2010
    Why can't I get anyone to email me back about buying eggs or chicks or pullets ???
    Terri

2. rhoda_bruce

rhoda_bruce Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2009
    Cut Off, LA
    Apparently the perferred way is to go to Eggbid, but thats expensive. Depending on where you are located at, it shouldn't be too hard to search out who is in your surrounding areas and learn what they have. I have sold eggs as hatching eggs to locals and someone has just recently expressed an interest in guinea eggs. Go to 'where you are' section and see who is close to you. You can order eggs directly from some breeders at specific clubs, like the Maran Club, Rhode Island Red Club, the Araucana Club of America, etc. Someone might suggest you go to the section on buying and selling. I have looked, but never found exactlyl what I was looking for.

3. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    Eggbid is no more, but you might try the BSA section here. I just received Silkie eggs that I won from an auction here. Works basically the same as eBay.

4. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by