any alabama folks here?

Quote:
Right now they are only a little over a week old. I'm keeping them all till I see how many are hens and how many roos.

Hello! I'm a total newbie - here to the forum and to chickens! We live near Montgomery - I'm glad to see several Bama folks here!

Roll Tide!
big_smile.png

Tracy

Hey Ya'll,
I'm from Huntsville, a native Huntsvillian! I have Creoles, Seramas and 1 silkie and 1 Americana. 14 total. They were thrust upon me when my brother moved from Hazel Green to B'ham. I never thought I would be a "chicken person" but now I would not have it any other way.

Roll Tide
Lisa

welcome-byc.gif
to all the newbies, I live in Crenshaw County just outside of Montgomery. Everyone usually knows about where i am b/c thats the way to PC Beach.

I have 3 dominquies and 6 New Jersey Giant chicks, getting pigs soon, maybe a goat. My DH has turned this city girl into a country girl, never thought i'd ever be playing with chickens and dirt after I grew up. Here I am 31 and have a new feathery family. It is a very theraputic experience. My family up north thinks I have lost it. They all laugh, but they support me. I told them at least I don't have to pay for what I grow myself, and I know what they eat or what i do to them.

Sorry so long winded, have a good day,
Aimie

Back
Top Bottom