Any artists out there?

1B9ACA1C-59B9-4643-AD09-7F5E445CB37F.jpeg

Working on my very first linocut! I love it. This is a practice piece to get used to the tools. Printing either Wednesday or next week.

sketch.png

trying to get back into the swing of digital art after a bit of a hiatus...yeeeeah it's kinda rough RIP
the guy on the bottom left looks creepy because he's based on that 'criminalcriminalcriminal' meme from the FNAF VHS tapes
What's funny about FNAF is that it has sucked a lot of people back into the fandom because of the new game, meanwhile I'm over here vibing to those deeply unsettling Squimpus McGrimpus fan videos again...they honestly feel more like the original fnaf than the actual games from the past 5 years have

Finished this drawing the other day. I don't usually draw two people interacting this much, and even more rarely draw people lying on the ground, so this was interesting. There are definitely flaws, obviously, ranging from anatomy to perspective, but overall, I'm pretty happy with it.
The characters are two Vocaloids: Utatane Piko and Kagamine Rin. I find them to be a very cute ship, personally, but I haven't seen much fanart for them, so I figured, "I'LL MAKE IT MYSELF," and then acted on it.
Feel free to critique it.
IMG_20220109_202810.jpg

Back
Top Bottom