Any artists out there?

So far it’s been going good. I’m figuring out where everything is pretty quickly, and the brushes are even better than I thought. They’re all so organized. How have I gone nearly 5 years without this? :th

What I don’t like, however, are my limited layers. My max right now is 81. : ( no wonder most people don’t use as many layers as I normally do, lol.
My canvas has been doing a weird, reset-to-original-position everytime I zoom out even a little, so that’s been disorienting and more than a little frustrating. I’m looking for a way to turn it off (or at least limit it) because its starting to make me motion sick. XD /srs
I was able to get 254 layers with a 1920x1080px canvas

You get 124 layers with the Square 2048x2048px template

I was able to get 254 layers with a 1920x1080px canvas

You get 124 layers with the Square 2048x2048px template
Oh, interesting! I’ll have to play around with the canvas sizes some more. Currently I’m using a 2500x2500px size canvas. I was hoping I’d be able to get a lot bigger sizes, but I guess it makes sense that the layers would be more limited the bigger it gets.

I finished my test drawing. :3
E04ABFC2-1CDC-455C-BCD6-A31D981FE1FB.png

Oh, interesting! I’ll have to play around with the canvas sizes some more. Currently I’m using a 2500x2500px size canvas. I was hoping I’d be able to get a lot bigger sizes, but I guess it makes sense that the layers would be more limited the bigger it gets.

View attachment 2960784
Wow that's amazing!

View attachment 2960784
This is so pretty, fr. I absolutely live for the flowers and the leaf detail. 💙

Also, in regards to canvas size, anything above 1200x1200 gives you enough canvas to fill a computer monitor.
But, if you want to increase the quality of that canvas, try looking for a DPI setting (usually when you make a new canvas).
Set it to somewhere above 350dpi and it should increase quality without reducing your layers, lagging, or you having to max out the canvas size. (And it's great for thinner brushes.)

View attachment 2960784
The roses are incredible! So pretty and realistic.
What are the other little flowers in the back?

This is so pretty, fr. I absolutely live for the flowers and the leaf detail. 💙

Also, in regards to canvas size, anything above 1200x1200 gives you enough canvas to fill a computer monitor.
But, if you want to increase the quality of that canvas, try looking for a DPI setting (usually when you make a new canvas).
Set it to somewhere above 350dpi and it should increase quality without reducing your layers, lagging, or you having to max out the canvas size. (And it's great for thinner brushes.)
Thank you so much! I’m hoping to make a series of pride chickens. XD

Awesome, thank you!
The roses are incredible! So pretty and realistic.
What are the other little flowers in the back?
Thank you! I love drawing roses.
They’re baby’s breath. :3

Back
Top Bottom