2+fundy.png
Bladewing (1).png
catsncrap (2).png
sketch 2.png
sketch 1.png
sketch 3.png

Hello!
These are some of mine :)
Edit: SaturnsGrove is my artist tag on other social media :) I've yet to tag the first one.
View attachment 2481044View attachment 2481045
This one is the illustration I made for the cover of the novel I wrote and am trying to publishView attachment 2481058
Woah. This is definitely professional work right here. I commend you. Your use of lighting is fantastic.
Found some! The second was an art trade I did with my friend!

View attachment 2481073View attachment 2481075
Cute! I love it!
Thank you! I basically only draw animals, but I've been forcing myself to draw humans digitally. Idk, I'm pretty comfortable about sharing my animal art online, but I'm not sure about my human art. I feel kind of self-conscious about it. Especially because I basically only draw characters from the Dream SMP lol.

I use Krita, which is like Firealpaca, except better for animating, which is what I spend most of my time doing :)
I used to be like that. Then I drew my humans. Now they are still not great but I’m not embarrassed by them anymore, lol. Yours are better than mine.
Now: Animatics and PMV MAP parts:

I LOVE these so much! Very nice!
OKAY. 1: Aforementioned Dream SMP
2+3: Art Trades w/ a couple of my friends
4, 5 +6: Sketches for an animatic :))
View attachment 2481253View attachment 2481254View attachment 2481255View attachment 2481256View attachment 2481258View attachment 2481262
Is that one guy a Holstein-person? Super fabulous art by the way, and awesome textures.

:frow Hi! I've been told (multiple times) that I should join an art thread, so.... here I am. I unfortunately don't have much artwork on this computer, but I'll post it as I get it on here. So here's Canala, one of my centaurs. I may try to redo her on my computer, but we'll see.
1610150566833.png

And Alexon, another centaur:
1610150631595.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom