Any artists out there?

I'm crafting a redbubble shop right now and I need some advice.
If you were to buy something from me ft. my art, what would you be interested in? Stickers? Pins? Something from your favorite tv show/video game, chickens/animals, or one of my paintings?

If you were to buy something from me ft. my art, what would you be interested in? Stickers? Pins? Something from your favorite tv show/video game, chickens/animals, or one of my paintings?
For me it would be clothing. One member here has a shop and she takes pictures from members on BYC and draws them then sells them on sticker, clothes, etc.

Those are amazing! :love
Thank you!!
Oooo that’ll be so cool!
I really like the idea of pins (my all time favorite), stickers, and shirts. Both chicken/animal and tv show/video game designs would be really cool.

An acrylic painting I did recently in my sketchbook of my Katahdin ewe, Muffin.

AVvXsEj2sDK7FcTRWE3S2yaQxCjoSrptVSWd8xMqV-zRQip9Gc-W4cZlccIeYtiiuBGVLcgDs_uAx7TuwPZ-zsf2FSyrIjQr2QCMRz5pKon0NmLiQrGdQ1hwCKti5n3tAwIrH4pVd8t9L-JhQMypHW_BPtJzLy6Ay5HH-yShD-FavYKeQtk9oUqkjse0PA=s1189

Back
Top Bottom