any az bycers want to help hatch some eggs

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by deborah the silkie, Dec 4, 2011.

1. deborah the silkie

deborah the silkie Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2008
    Phoenix
    Hello everyone I am out of phoenix az and need some assistance hatching some eggs. so today I met a wonderful breeder of Ameraucanas ideally I went to go purchase a few young chicks for my growing flock. well the breeder who is this amazing 9 year old 4-h kid was so generous as to send me home with a dozen hatching eggs in addition to my new chicks. I myself have never hatched eggs with a bator before, but I feel horrible not at least attempting a hatch of these wonderful eggs. So I was wondering if any fellow chicken people in the area have a bator they might be willing to lend out? I'm more then willing to split the prospective chooks with you the eggs are from blue, splash and black Ameraucanas.

2. brijay2

brijay2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    Waddell AZ
    Where are you located in Phoenix (cross streets) You can message me privately if you want. I have a hatch in now that should be out by Wednesday. I am also expecting another incubator that I purchased in the mail. let me know!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by