Any crafters here?

You guys are all so incredibly talented!

I'm just starting to try wood burning.
This is what I did on a cheap balsa box that I bought at the dollar store. Unfortunately there's a bit of a split in the top, and spots that wouldn't stain properly.
20190329_103209.jpg 20190329_103221.jpg 20190329_103228.jpg
My friend and I are talking about getting into the furniture restoration business and upholstery. I'm hoping to hone the wood burning to be able to add something to the pieces (we're just collecting pieces from the dump or freebies on kijiji).

I also knit, but still not brave enough to venture into clothing etc.

What is kijiji?
You guys are all so incredibly talented!

I'm just starting to try wood burning.
This is what I did on a cheap balsa box that I bought at the dollar store. Unfortunately there's a bit of a split in the top, and spots that wouldn't stain properly.
View attachment 1718702 View attachment 1718705 View attachment 1718709
My friend and I are talking about getting into the furniture restoration business and upholstery. I'm hoping to hone the wood burning to be able to add something to the pieces (we're just collecting pieces from the dump or freebies on kijiji).

I also knit, but still not brave enough to venture into clothing etc.

I'm fond of woodworking and now Im working on my wooden outdoor oven. I've already found info about chainsaw mills and ordered one to rip fashionable lumber out of trees and logs. Want to make smth similar to this one
d6468f9fe2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom