Any crazies out there like me with a diapered duck in the house?

I am not sure about drake or hen, and would be interested in any others that respond.

Per the odor, yes it frequently smells when you have to change the diaper. A fan in the room usually disperses it quickly.

Missy is a Mallard and a flier so I worry about taking her on excursions outside of her 5 acre yard. She loves to fly around. Her harness has a attachment for a leash but not sure I want to trust that. I have also tried to get her to come into the creek on out property and she wants NO part of it. I assume the tree cover around most creeks is not easy to fly out of and that is why she is weary of them? A non-flying breed might be better for what you are looking for.

Missy's story..

I want to start a conversation and change the way people look at ducks.

0.jpg

Glad you all like the video! I had a blast making it, and I am thinking about a second. It is part of my Kickstarter campaign. For those who don't know, Kickstarter and crowd funding website set up to raise money for your cause/business. I am offering backers of my project, a calendar, postcards and a calendar of Missy. She is famous! I hope you guys can be a part of if. It makes for interesting conversation at least.
smile.png

I hope you enjoy the story..

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/duckfarm/duck-farm

Last edited:
I joined you "crazies" today. Meet Misty, the little baby Mallard! Within the first hour of getting her, she has already imprinted on me.

I planned on getting her today because the feed store said they were getting a shipment of 10 Mallards and 10 Khaki Campbells today. We called about 10 minutes after they opened and they said they had one left! Who buys all but one of the ducklings? Well, I only wanted one anyway, so we rushed over and got her. I'm already in love with the little cutie!
love.gif

S
I joined you "crazies" today. Meet Misty, the little baby Mallard! Within the first hour of getting her, she has already imprinted on me. I planned on getting her today because the feed store said they were getting a shipment of 10 Mallards and 10 Khaki Campbells today. We called about 10 minutes after they opened and they said they had one left! Who buys all but one of the ducklings? Well, I only wanted one anyway, so we rushed over and got her. I'm already in love with the little cutie! :love [/quote So cute! I want more babies now too!

Back
Top Bottom