Any digital artists out there?

ah, (theses are done on line art because i suck at outlining with a mouse and the lap top thingy)

48043_silkiehorse44.jpg

this is a thing i did by hand (aka i made the line and so forth)

48043_donkey2.jpg

those are my latest (months old, sorry
hide.gif
)

Quote:
I'm talking about all of them. I love the horse you created!
thumbsup.gif

i horse (top right?) is done on line art

the bottom (a donkey) was dont by first drawing the line on paper, then taking a pick and outlining it XD

once i get my tablet i am gonna do some monster high work, or OC as some of you guys would call it
pop.gif

Quote:
I'm talking about all of them. I love the horse you created!
thumbsup.gif

the bottom (a donkey) was dont by first drawing the line on paper, then taking a pick and outlining it XD

once i get my tablet i am gonna do some monster high work, or OC as some of you guys would call it
pop.gif

I never thought of taking a picture and outlining it. I have been trying to figure out how to design something with my silkies so I can have banners made for my truck windows. Would also like something to transfer to a T-Shirt.

Quote:

pop.gif

I never thought of taking a picture and outlining it. I have been trying to figure out how to design something with my silkies so I can have banners made for my truck windows. Would also like something to transfer to a T-Shirt.

yep, that what i had to do, i have a wolf horse some wheres in my pile of pictures LOL

Quote:
Well no problem about how old they may be
big_smile.png

How long has it been since you started digital ? And which PS version are you using by the way ?

Quote:
Silkie ?
Are they white or are they an other colour ? Because I must admit white birds can be a bit hard to do
lol.png
Paradoxically enough.

Quote:
Well no problem about how old they may be
big_smile.png

How long has it been since you started digital ? And which PS version are you using by the way ?

Quote:
Silkie ?
Are they white or are they an other colour ? Because I must admit white birds can be a bit hard to do
lol.png
Paradoxically enough.

4 i think, and about 4 months ago? i think
hide.gif
4 or 6. i am going to be doing ALOT more once i get a tablet to work on my monster high OC.

Of course they did
hmm.png
I know what you mean. I have a separate account for literature and I've failed to write anything. I've also failed to take any photos, or do anything else for my main account, with the exception of the last batch of horse adoptables that went up for auction and that photography ad.

Miss heny, what kind of tablet are you gonna get? I've got a bamboo fun pen/touch and it's AMAZING! You'll love having a tablet. It makes your work so much easier, funner, and better.

Well ES, this isn't a Silkie but I'm sure if I did one they'd be similar. I made this to go on my eggs that are shipped out for hatching in Photoshop. Sorry 'bout the bad pictures, I'm stumbling around after taking phenergan for the episode I just had, not to mention the scanner is out.
12583_img_1301.jpg
12583_img_1303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom