Any good hatchery to buy fertilized mandarin eggs?

I just found a hatchery that sells them.Its $10 a egg!$20 a chick.Are these good prices or no?
[/QUOTE
Quote:

I sell a half dozen mixed lot of eggs, as my Mandarins both white and colored run together for $50 + shipping when they are in season in the spring. Mandarin eggs are extremely difficult to hatch and definitely not for the inexperienced person to attempt. My incubating/hatch rate is nominal, but under a broody hen not too bad. Anybody that tells you that you won't have a problem has never attempted to artifically incubate Mandies. Get a broody hen or duck, your chances will improve, or like giffy says, buy the ducks.
21746_n_a4.jpg
I know this was a while ago, but do you still sell them?

Quote:

I sell a half dozen mixed lot of eggs, as my Mandarins both white and colored run together for $50 + shipping when they are in season in the spring. Mandarin eggs are extremely difficult to hatch and definitely not for the inexperienced person to attempt. My incubating/hatch rate is nominal, but under a broody hen not too bad. Anybody that tells you that you won't have a problem has never attempted to artifically incubate Mandies. Get a broody hen or duck, your chances will improve, or like giffy says, buy the ducks.
21746_n_a4.jpg
Do you still sell them?

Quote:

21746_n_a4.jpg
Hi I am a chicken shower and I would like to get some eggs to hach then show them please let me know Asp by email me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom