Any Guesses?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by mochicken, Oct 21, 2011.

1. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    Ok I am not asking you to name all the mutts in these pics lol, I have hatched a bunch of barnyard mix eggs, what I was wondering is if you see any "pure breed" looking chicks and also what are the white ones?

They came from my cousins local farm, they have mutts, barred rocks, RIR, bantams, cochin bantams, and probably some others I havnt seen. I guess there is a chance that there is a barred rock baby or a BSL baby because they have the right chickens to make those breeds but I know must are probably just mutts. There are two little cochin bantams that are ADORABLE.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fshinggrl

fshinggrl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    the edge of insanity
    They are ALL so adorable!! Makes me want to start all over again! LOL No ideas, but good luck!

3. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    never seen white ones lol i'm gonna guess that the white ones might be bantams of some sort and you might have rir mix to. just my guess i have no clue really but i would love to see what the white ones turn into [​IMG]

4. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    Yeah I ended up with the one light yellow one and two white chicks with orange legs lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by